Thursday 16 March 2017

Shopping My Stash

I have a massive habit when it comes to makeup. I find something online, look up a countless number of swatches and reviews, buy it and then it just stays sitting in my makeup drawer unused and unloved.

I've decided that I want to change up my makeup routine a lot more this year instead of sticking to the same products every single day. So, I've had a look through my collection and picked out 7 products that I want to use more over the next few months.

 Palettes
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't actually used the Too Faced Palette and have hardly touched the Nars one. Everytime I do my makeup I just end of reaching for my individual products and always forget my palettes are there.
Natural Eyes is very similar to the original Naked palette and always end up reaching for that one instead. Blush tends to be the one thing I change each day and considering the amount of effort I went to to get hold of this palette I have no idea why I don't reach for this more often. It has the perfect shades for spring so I'm definitely going to start using this again soon.

Eyes
Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Duo - Raisins
Ciate Precious Metal Eyeshadow - Collins Ave and Lincoln Road

Estee Lauder 'Raisins' is an old favourite of mine but can't remember the last time I used it. Sometimes I think I'm too scared to reach for it as it was discontinued and won't be able to get another one.
I never give myself enough time in the morning to think about changing my makeup so always reach for the same products. These pigments are beautiful and have amazing pigmentation. I need to take a step back from my usual eyeshadows for once and give them their turn.

Blush
Too Faced Sweethearts Blush - Sparkling Bellini

I kept changing my mind on this Too Faced blush but bit the bullet when I heard a rumour that it was limited edition. It's very different to the normal pink blush shades I go for and looks lovely for spring.

Lipsticks
YSL Rouge Volupte - Peach Passion
MAC Lipstick - Creme Cup

Peach passion is the perfect spring shade and YSL lipsticks have a very moisturising texture. This will be top of my list of products to use throughout spring.
I'm sure MAC's Creme Cup was every blogger's favourite MAC lipstick at some point as it is the perfect nude shade. Cremesheen formulas are my favourite as they're very moisturising. I definitely went through a stage of using this everyday and forgetting about every other shade I owned.

Any products you've kept in your collection and have never used?

Bye for now xxx

Shop the post

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig