Wednesday 29 March 2017

Mini Beauty Haul


It's no secret that I have a slight shopping addiction. I've been surprisingly restrictive recently but obviously couldn't go the whole month without treating myself to a few things I've had my eye on for a while.

Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette £59
Hourglass really don't need any introduction. I have their original blush palette and I wasn't too bothered about their 'edit' palettes but as soon as I saw this I knew I had to have it. There are 2 limited edition shades and one permanent all infused with their Strobe Lighting Highlighters. Hourglass blushes are some of my favourites so I can already tell I'm going to love this.


Benefit GALifornia Blush £24.50
Isn't this the most beautiful blush you've ever seen? I love the Rockateur blush so I knew I had to give this a try. It's a gorgeous pink shade with shimmering gold in the middle to add a touch of highlight. It smells incredible with the scent of pink grapefruit and vanilla. I think this is going to be the perfect summer shade.


Burberry Eye Colour Contour - Pale Copper £23
Burberry isn't a brand that I've ever looked at for makeup. In one of Zoe's vlogs last year, she used this shade as part of a makeup look and I've had it on my list ever since.

MAC Pro Palette Compact x4 £5
MAC Eyeshadow Pan - Woodwinked and Sable £10
I've had my eye on MAC eyeshadows for years but never knew which shades to go for. Woodwinked has always been one I've graduated towards. These two shades are also what Zoe used with Burberry Pale Copper, it's one of the few looks I've wanted to recreate.


L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream £8
Over the last year or two, my hands have suddenly been really dry and nothing I've tried has helped much in the long run. I've never used L'Occitane products before but from reading reviews, this looks promising!

L-R; Burberry Pale Copper | MAC Woodwinked | MAC Sable | Benefit GALifornia | Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette

Is there really any better way to reward yourself for not spending with new makeup?

Bye for now xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig