Thursday 5 January 2017

Long Time No See


Oh my god I can't believe it's been 2 years since I last uploaded a post on here. Think I've got out of the blogging mojo a little from working like crazy and lets face it, a broken laptop doesn't make writing blog posts very easy haha!

If you've been a part of my blog since before my last post you'll know I've always liked to change my blog design and technology has never really been on my side! But I'm back getting into the blogging world I love with a new blog design and finally a working laptop - hallelujah.

I've always wanted my blog to be a mix of beauty, fashion and lifestyle and I really want to make sure I'm uploading posts relating to all of them. I've got some posts planned already so keep an eye out for those!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Bye for now x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig